Find the massage technique that works best for you
Discover a method for restoring balance and health to both body and mind. Explore the many benefits offered to the people of Markham by certified Bur Oak Massage Therapy & Esthetics massage therapists. Contact us to discuss your needs with one of our certified massage therapists.Next:
What the People of Markham should know when looking for a Massage Therapist
When considering massage therapy for treatment of any condition, make sure to ask the practitioner about their training, experience and credentials.Next:
Inquire about the recommended number of massage treatments required to achieve results, the total cost of treatment and information regarding insurance coverage.Next:
Incredible massage therapists that target your individual needs and provide lasting results.
— Risa Lee
Love my massages here! Appointments always start on time and my RMT is incredibly knowledge and has helped me tremendously!
— Anna Luciano
Carrie is the best. She has magic hands. I definitely recommend her. 👌
— Diana Crismariuc
Dear Valued Clients:
The health, safety and well-being of our staff and clients remain our top priority. Bur Oak Massage Therapy & Esthetics has always applied high standards of hygiene and cleanliness throughout all areas. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have elevated those norms. New measures have been put in place.
– We will be open on a reduced schedule temporarily to allow for sanitation and to disinfect after each client, as well as to limit interactions between clients.
– An additional Covid-19 questionnaire has been added to the client’s screening process.
– Clients are required to wear a face mask upon arrival and inside the premises.
– Employees are committed to following proper sanitization and strict hygiene practices, including frequent hand washing. They all have been trained with the Covid-19 procedures.
– If any member of our team has reason to believe they have been exposed to Covid-19, the flu or are experiencing symptoms, they will be asked to stay home and follow the measures recommended by the Public Health Agency.
– All employees are required to wear masks. Disposable gloves will be changed after servicing each client for Esthetic services.
– Chairs, tables, hard surfaces and tools are regularly sanitized and disinfected after each use.