What is Chiropractic?
The practice of chiropractic is the assessment, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the spine, nervous system as well as extremity joints.
Who pays for Chiropractic?
The services of a chiropractor are covered by most extended health benefit plans.
What are the Benefits of Chiropractic?
Chiropractic can be an important part of your health maintenance plan. It reduces or eliminate pain and improves joint mobility and overall physical functions. Chiropractic can help with a range of conditions such as:
- Strains and sprains, e.g. rotator cuff strain, neck and back pain
- Repetitive strain injuries, e.g. Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Postural dysfunctions, e.g. flat feet causing feet and low back pain
- Post dislocation and fracture rehabilitation
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Reduces muscle tension and spasm
- Sports injuries, e.g. jumpers knee
- Car accident and whiplash injuries
- Tendinitis, e.g. tennis elbow
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Inflammatory conditions, e.g. arthritis and bursitis
- Kyphosis and Scoliosis
- Pregnancy and labour support
Chiropractic and Physical Rehab Services will be provided by Dr. Diana Cho who is a Doctor of Chiroprator and also a Registered Massage Therapist. Dr. Cho has a passion for providing physical rehabilitation of the body through conservative (i.e. non-surgical) means. She believes the most effective approach to addressing muscle, tendon, bone and joint disorders and conditions is to address both the soft tissues as well as the bones and joints together in order to achieve optimal results in physical functioning. As such, she pursued formal trainings in Registered Massage Therapy and a post-undergraduate 4-year training in the Doctor of Chiropractic program to achieve her goals. She also received formal training in Personal Training to further integrate exercise principles into her treatments.
Initial assessment including treatment:
» 60 Minutes - $120
» 30 Minutes - $60
» 45 Minutes - $90
» 60 Minutes - $120
What to expect during your first visit with Dr. Cho?
Typically 45 to 60 minutes in duration.
- 10 to 20 minutes with the initial assessment depending on the nature of your complaint and the number of complaint addressed. The remainder of the session will consist of the treatment to your complaint(s).
Other services offered:
- Custom made orthotics
- Orthopedic shoes
- Custom knee braces
- TENS machines
- Compression stockings